Sponsorship, Charitable Giving and Community Support
Barrick Switzer, Long, Balsley and Van Evera, LLP has a long history of community involvement within the Stateline area. Many of the firm’s lawyers hold leadership positions in local civic, charitable and political organizations-including the Boys and Girls Club of Rockford, Winnebago County Bar Association, Illinois State Bar Association, YMCA of Rock River Valley, Children’s Safe Harbor, Inc., Rockford Economic Development Commission and numerous others.
As leaders in the community, we believe in giving back to the community and making the Stateline a better place to live and work. In keeping with these values, the firm actively promotes and contributes to a number of local charities and nonprofit organizations.
BSLBV Community Involvement
- 100 Men Who Give a Damn Rockford Boys and Girls Club
- Boy Scouts of America
- Children’s Safe Harbor, Inc
- Epilepsy Foundation
- Goldie B. Floberg – Mother Christmas Program
- Golden Apple Foundation of Rockford
- Hononegah – William R Brasky Scholarship Fund
- Noah’s Arc Animal Sanctuary, Inc.
- Parks Chamber Board Member
- RAEDC – Board Member and Dinner Sponsor
- Rockford Chamber – Mayor Dinner Sponsor
- Rockford Cosmopolitan Club
- Rockford Park District Foundation Board Member
- Rockford Pro-Am
- Stateline Chamber of Commerce
- Winnebago County CASA
- YMCA of Rock River Valley